Sunday, August 28, 2011

All The Trimmings

The above picture is the loft where my bed is now located. I have thrown a futon mattress up there until I come up with the funds to get a memory foam mattress.

I am using a standard ladder right now to get into the loft. Abel is bringing by my newly finished ladder today. I am ecstatic about that, as it will take up considerably less room than the normal ladder I have right now.


Kitchen table that folds down. Has my purse on it in this picture. The window next to it overlooks shrubbery and a field below.

A picture of the bathroom, where Riley was taking a nap at the time. This toilet is a composting toilet...which consists of a bucket. There are holes on either side of the toilet. One is for storage of toilet paper. The other is to hold sawdust or peat moss.


This is a picture of my kitchen. The faucet is going in today, we were having a time finding a one hole faucet. However, Abel did salvage a one hole Kohler faucet locally. Which is rad I am pretty happy I will have running water later today, once I hook up myself to the hose. This window looks into some Alder trees. It's pretty neat, makes me feel like I am in a tree house.


This last picture is me looking down from my loft into my circular window. This window looks out to some alder trees and my car. Further back is a rather rough trail to the main house.

No comments:

Post a Comment