Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Fortune Cookie Has Landed

So the Fortune Cookie arrived today. It was a long day, doing last minute prep to make sure everything was in order for the arrival. I feel incredibly grateful I have such great friends that were willing to help, not to mention excited and supportive for me today.

During all of the commotion, I somehow forgot to buy pier blocks to put under the corner jacks. So I made a last minute run to Home Depot before they closed this evening.

So it was after dark when The Fortune Cookie was leveled. I then hauled myself, my dog and most of my sleeping gear into the vardo (again, with help).

After saying some final good nights to my helpers, I made the bed. I carried Riley to the top of the ladder and deposited him into bed. Now it is time for my sleepy self to follow his lead and pass out. It has been a good day. I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment